I love motivational videos! Not only do I love them, but I really needed them at various times in my life.
Below is a list of some of my favourites, which may hopefully help others too. 😊 (Bonus quotes at the bottom).
1) We got scared – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ela3ChTzFcA
This powerful and thought-provoking video perfectly encapsulates the dark and light forces that have guided humans throughout history.
2) Charlie Chaplin – The Great Dictator Speech – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8HdOHrc3OQ
One of the best speeches ever, by none other than the famous ‘silent comedian’ Charlie Chaplin! If we were all just 10% more like Charlie Chaplin, the world would be a much better place.
3) Jim Carrey – Commencement Address – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V80-gPkpH6M
If you are in need of some great life advice, I recommend this motivational speech by Jim Carrey. He covers various topics including mindfulness, self acceptance, fear and identity. There’s some great quotes and some humour mixed in too.
4) Jordan Peterson – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yR3aWK-LK8
5) Les Brown – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ4en7o8B-g
A motivational and inspiring video by Les Brown, an American motivational speaker.
6) Steve Vai – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIErgaixVzE
This video features American guitarist Steve Vai, who shares some words of wisdom and lessons he has learned in life. He also covers his experience of depression, and how he tried to get out of it.
7) I didn’t come this far to only come this far – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D53m7CJ7wYI
If this powerful video by ‘Fearless Motivation’ does not fill you with energy and drive to persist and achieve more, nothing will.
8) Jocko Motivation “GOOD” (From Jocko Podcast) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdTMDpizis8
9) LOTR The Two Towers – The Tales That Really Mattered… – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6C8SX0mWP0
One of my favourite scenes from the Lord of the Rings Trilogy which encapsulates the heart of the story.
10) Zeitgeist Ending – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqYLrT_IM20
The ending from ‘Zeitgeist: The Movie (2007)’
“Thank God for challenges to test my skills and strength. Thank God for problems otherwise life would be too simple and dull. Thank God for critics and haters who inspire me to become even better.” – https://www.instagram.com/p/CIwuAaqBeKS/
“The cavalry aren’t coming, because it’s you, and you’re already here.” – https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpc9NS3HWsi/
“When times are the most difficult, you’re closer to either a breakthrough or becoming a better version of yourself than any other time.” https://www.instagram.com/p/BqQmShwlRrm/
“The greatest rewards and worst punishments are future versions of ourselves, which depend on the actions we take in the present, and the direction we are heading towards.” – https://www.instagram.com/p/B2mYHAOFIJ3/